CARBON ONYX REED
FIBERREED CARBON ONYX REED
Harry (founder and president of Fiberreed) has 25 years of experience in building woodwind synthetic reeds, continuing to push the envelope in materials science for instruments.
Lots of reed for the money. Easy attack, warm low register, powerful second and third octave and easy-to-play high notes. These are the characteristics of the new Onyx Fiberreed. 25 years of experience in building woodwind synthetic reeds are united with the newest high tech ways of production. Onyx Fiberreed are made of carbon enriched resins and crafted to perfected cuts developed over decades. That’s why it is also called the Carbon Onyx Fiberreed. No moisture is ever needed, making them ideal in all weather conditions!
- last 20-30 times longer compared to a cane reed
- play 100% from the first second
- are extremely durable and resistant against splitting
- never dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- are alway available in exactly the same quality
- are easy to clean and therefor hygienic and odourless even after month of use
Weight 0.01 kg
Reed Strengths H (hard = 3.5), MH (medium hard = 3), M (medium = 2.5), MS (medium soft = 2), S (soft = 1.5)